1. How will you market my home?
Our exclusive software suite allows us to manage all the details of your home from within our custom platform, which then feeds your properties details and the properties availability to the live calendar. This is done in real time, to multiple travel partners. This process essentially advertises your home to millions of potential renters from around the globe each month. This is just one of the marketing techniques we use. Call us today to set up a free consultation and we can discuss our process in further detail.
2. What is your management fee?
Our management fee varies from property to property. Call us today for a no obligation phone consultation to determine what our fee is for your home. We include the following services for all our homeowners.
- Reservations Department opens 7 days a week.
- Consistent contact with previous guest via direct mail and email.
- Property Showings to potential renters.
- Property Manager on-call 24 hours/day for emergencies, 7 days per week.
- Guest are sent surveys at check out.
- Online reviews from customers published to our website.
- Guest concierge services.
- Maintenance of website, pay per click campaigns and Search Engine Optimization.
- Vetted list of trusted local contractors.
- Coordinate and pay for services on behalf of owners.
- Regular property inspections.
- Peace of mind.
3. When do you disburse the funds?
Starting on the first business day of the month our accounting team will begin the reconciliation process for the previous months rentals. Typically this process takes from 10-12 business days. We send out detailed owner statements and checks by the 15th of the month. For our owners with US Bank Accounts we can make electronic direct deposits and send out notifications via email to view your statements online.
4. Do you screen potential renters?
Yes. Signature Vacation Rentals is one of the few, or maybe even the only vacation home management company that verifies and screens vacation renters prior to making a reservation. We have a very detailed process that we’re very proud of, and we would love to share the details of this program with you. Give us a call today to set up your free consultation.
5. Do you have start up cost?
Yes, there is a start up fee which varies from home to home. 100% of the start up cost is used to pay external vendors, like a professional photographer for example, and also for the annual marketing fee, which varies depending of the level of marketing, you choose. Signature Vacation Rentals has years of knowledge and experience in marketing vacation homes, and we have dialed in on what motivates consumers to choose your property over the competition. Contact us today to learn more about our exclusive management program.